Wound Care at Newton Medical Center
800 Medical Center Drive • Newton, KS 67114 • 316.804.6161
The Newton Wound Care Center treats patients suffering from open wounds that do not heal, wounds from an old injury that have not healed, weeping lower legs, pressure ulcerations, bed sores and more.
Patients seen at the Wound Center benefit from specialized and individualized treatment plans based on the type of wound and its underlying cause. Patients will have appropriate nutritional, infectious, and vascular evaluations, with subsequent wound care being provided by our team.
Newton Wound Care Center Services:
Inpatient and outpatient consultations available
- Evaluation and management of non-healing wounds
- Surgical debridement
- Treatment of ulcers including: arterial, diabetic, pressure & venous stasis
- Treatment of post-operative wounds
- Treatment of traumatic wounds
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Treatment spider bites
- Skin grafting
- Tissue flaps