Physicians on our medical staff will:
- Keep you informed of your diagnosis, treatment and expected outcome, with such information being sufficiently clear and complete so that you can give your informed consent before the start of any procedure and/or treatment.
- Not knowingly permit research affecting your care or treatment without obtaining your prior consent.
- Cooperate with all committees of the medical staff to ensure high-quality medical care and the appropriate use of services.
- Protect, with the medical center, the confidentiality of your medical records.
Newton Medical Center employees will:
- Respond to your requests for medical center services within our capacity.
- Review and explain your bill upon your request.
- Try to help you obtain care in other facilities after your discharge, if you require continuing care.