General visiting hours: 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
Family and friends may visit you in most areas of the medical center during general visiting hours. We ask your visitors to observe the following:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please limit visitors to only two at a time.
- If you have an infectious disease, we ask that your visitors check with the nurse before entering your room.
Visiting hours are 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m. We request that no more than two visitors be in your child’s room at a time. Siblings should only visit briefly and should be with a responsible adult. This adult should not be the same person who is staying with the sick child.
Only siblings of newborns are permitted to visit if under the age of 12.
Critical Care Unit
Visitation is limited as follows:
- Immediate family/significant others only.
- Only two–three visitors at a time.
- No visitation during shift-to-shift reports and during the night:
- 6:30 a.m.–7:30 a.m.
- 2:30 a.m.–3:30 a.m.
- 10:30 p.m.–7:30 a.m.
The Gift Shop is in the front lobby and is operated by the Newton Medical Center Community Association, our volunteer organization.
The Gift Shop carries flowers, gifts, cards, candy, toys, books and toiletries. Hours are 10 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 2–5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.